Learn the exact steps needed to 'Untangle Your Brand' and build an audience of super-fans and attract higher-paying customers.
What if there was a way to identify what is working, eliminate what is holding you back, and gain clarity on how to improve your brand?
This interactive workshop, hosted by Nigel Davies will explore such questions to help you create a better understanding of branding, from the basic to advanced strategies.
The workshop will be split into five short sessions with interactive activities and worksheets for you to takeaway that will help you transform your brand:
- Introduction "What is a brand and how do you create one?"
- Insight "How do you stand out from the competition?"
- Story "What is at the heart of your brand?"
- Engage verbally - "Why do words matter?"
- Engage visually - "How can your brand be creative and also easy to manage?"
Refreshments and lunch included
Hosted by Berkley Homes
Kidbrooke Community Hub The Pegler Centre 8 Pegler Square London SE3 9GR
Untangle Your Brand - Global Entrepreneurship Week official activity
You think creating a brand is all about the logo? It’s not. You think creating a brand requires mega bucks? It doesn’t.